We hope to find you all well in this difficult period. The situation is finally improving and we are ready to welcome you in maximum safety!
We have in fact made the organizational changes and acquired the necessary devices to offer you a safe stay, informing us about procedures, products, and technologies.
We have defined the following actions:
Common areas Reception signs
- Dispensers are available for hand sanitation.
- In the common areas you will find information about the rules to be respected in the hotel (use of mask, hand sanitation, distancing).
- Plexiglass protection barriers at the reception desk and online check-in procedure.
- Common areas will be sanitized frequently in order to ensure maximum safety.
- The tables are arranged in such a way as to maintain the minimum safety distance between individual people; Groups of up to a maximum of 10 people are allowed for family members or cohabitants or groups of people who usually hang out.
- Buffet/Served Breakfast.
- Lunch and dinner are served at the table with extended opening hours.
- In case that the number of guests in the structure exceeds the capacity of the restaurant, customers with the most recent booking date will be asked to access for dinner at 20.30.
- The menu and the wine list can be consulted digitally; the menu is also available in single use paper.
- Miniclub and nursery service upon reservation in the presence of a number of children greater than the maximum allowed, avoiding gatherings.
- Reduced opening hours from 9.00 to 21.30.
- Assisted lunch and dinner with limited number of reservations.
- Employees use masks and, if necessary, also gloves.
- Baby dance and evening shows are temporarily suspended
Weekly activities Mountain bike service
Wellness area "Aqua Salus SPA & Beauty"
Access is by reservation only.
The hydromassage beds inside the tubs can be used by 2 people only if they are members of the same family unit or cohabitants or groups of people who usually attend each other. Some whirlpools have been deactivated to respect interpersonal distancing.
Access to the Wellness Area (Saunas, Turkish Bath, Hydromassage)
Access to the wellness area is provided by reservation only.
In the saunas there is an interpersonal distance of 2 meters. The distancing does not apply to members of the same household or cohabitants or to groups of people who usually meet.
Beauty Center and Massage Service
The treatments will take place following all the indications defined in the safety protocol.
- All rooms will be sanitized using suitable products identified by the Covid-19 protocol; at each change there will also be an ozone treatment or a hydrogen peroxide nebulization treatment.
Update 20 July 2020
All our offers