AlpHoliday Dolomiti is an eco-friendly hotel in Trentino where the undisputed rule is care for the environment.
In our hotel in Val di Sole the concern for the environment is our rallying cry!
For this reason every day we follow some little rules which allow us to preserve the unique and wonderful environment which surrounds us. Here are some examples:
- Thanks to the commitment of all our co-workers, both on technical and organisational level, we use preventative measures aimed at the reduction of pollution and of all waste. We recycle our waste products and we encourage our guests to do the same providing specific recycle bins right from their arrival at the hotel;
- We pledge to use alternative cleaning products with the least environment impact possible without compromising on hygienic requirements for our business;
- We utilise local, zero-miles products as much as possible, preferring to use products in recyclable, returnable or re-useable containers such as glass water bottles and detergents available to guests in their rooms in measurable containers;
- We encourage the use of public transport or collective means of transport such as winter Skibus and travelling by electric train all year round and adhere to the agreement for their free access, such as the Guest Card Trentino-Val di Sole Opportunity;
- In the summer we provide as many as 40 bicycles;
- We organise excursions with Alpine guides to acquaint yourselves with our territory in the best way.
We have attained the ‘Ecolabel’ certification because of the commitment to preserving the environment. Also thanks to our location in the area of the Adamello Brenta Natural Park it was only natural for us to seek and obtain the “Qualità Parco” - “Park Quality” Label fulfilling all the necessary requirements to attain it.
All our offers